The primary strategic goal of our business services continues to be the provision of employment and apprenticeship opportunities for our graduates and other skilled persons with disabilities.
Through working in the business services unit, apprentices are provided with the opportunity to develop their technical competencies and productivity levels while preparing for another level of certification.
The business component utilizes a social entrepreneurship model that contributes to our sustainability as an organization by supplementing our revenue, and promoting economic self-reliance.
NCPD is a one-stop haven for customized products and services including:
- Building and Refurbishing of Furniture, Cupboards Etc.
- Upholstering, Industrial Sewing & Soft Furnishings
- Printing & Book Binding
- Manufacturing & Repair of Disability Aids
(Crutches, Walkers, Walking Sticks Etc.)
- Rental of Disability Aids e.g.: Wheelchairs & Walkers
- Welding & Fabricating
- Wheelchair Transportation Services (Dial-A-Ride)
- Catering Services
Place an order
- Customised Products and Services
- Call the Production Coordinator: (868) 652 - 4880 or 657 - 3525
- Telephone: (868) 652 - 4880 or 657 - 3525